Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.95 (incl
For children aged 4 years and over, Neilmed SinuRinse Kids is a soothing gentle saline rinse to clean nasal passages aiding easier breathing.
Neilmed SinuRinse Kids can be used for:
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever.
- Sinus pressure & Nasal stuffiness.
- Nasal Symptoms from flu & cold.
- Nasal irritation from occupation & house dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post nasal drip & nasal congestion.
- Soothing, No burning or stinging large volume & low pressure system for saline nasal irrigation, moisturisation and daily nasal hygiene.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex free.
- Premixed packets of USP Grade sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher.
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids.
- pH balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets.
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Always use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), Commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed's Sinurinse packets.
Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless its been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact you physician prior to irrigation.
If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Read and retain the enclosed brochure, if provided, for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale.Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material.
The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
Store in a cool & dry place
This box does not contain a nasal irrigation device.
Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (USP GRADE) per sachet.
| Product code: 3248465
Price: £4.95 (incl