Soft and chewy pastilles to prevent travel sickness in children and adults
Traveleeze soft and chewy pastilles have been specially formulated with ginger and a strawberry flavour in an easy to take soft and chewy pastille to prevent travel sickness in children and adults.
Each pastille contains the active ingredient meclozine hydrochloride 12.5mg. Meclozine is an antihistamine with antiemetic action to prevent the nausea and vomiting of travel sickness.
How to take Traveleeze
- A single dose gives relief for up to 24 hours therefore pastilles may be taken the previous evening or an hour before travelling. They may also be taken if you feel sickness coming on.
- Chew before swallowing.
- See leaflet for full details
- Do not take Traveleeze if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol
- Contains maltilol syrup (E965). If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Contains aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine
Dosage per 24 hoursAdults, the elderly and children over 12 years: 2 pastilles
Children over 6 to 12 years: 1 pastille
Children 2 to 6 years: Half a pastille