Click on image to enlarge
Price: £14.40 (incl
Wellwoman Original Capsules 90 have been specifically designed for the demands of modern day life. Each capsule contains a blend of vitamins and minerals at optimal levels for busy, modern women.
Wellwoman Original has carefully balanced levels of micronutrients, rich in sources of GLA that optimise potential benefits for women in a range of health areas. With a wide range of nutrients and trace elements to support these areas of health, Wellwoman helps to maintain a strong immune system, energy levels and healthy skin.
- 90 capsules.
- Gluten free.
- Helps maintain the immune system.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Designed for the demands of modern day life.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients and trace elements.
- Contains a blend of vitamins and minerals specifically for busy, modern women.
Benefits of using WellwomanImmune System;
- Essential nutrients are included in Wellwoman for the immune system and to help maintain resistance against infection.
- Vitamin E and antioxidants help defend against harmful free radicals, which can damage cell DNA.
- Vitamin B complex is vital for the maintenance of the central nervous system, which assists in regulating immune response.
- Vitamin C and magnesium can be useful through stressful periods, when physical factors can affect the body's resistance to infection.
Hair, Skin and Nails;
- Evening Primrose and Starflower Oils have been included in Wellwoman Original to provide support throughout the monthly cycle and help maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta-carotene help to prevent the free radical damage of sagging skin, ageing of skin cells, wrinkling of skin, and even DNA damage.
- B vitamins help sustain healthy hair and nail formation.
- B vitamins and Magnesium are essential for the release of energy and maintaining energy levels all year round.
- B vitamins are also necessary for the accumulation of red blood cells, which carry nutrients and oxygen around the entire body.
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene Olive Oil, Alphacarotene, Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Orange Flavour, Natural Source Colour (Iron Oxides), Beeswax, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Hard Vegetable Fat, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Chromium Trichloride, Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin (Capsule Shell), Soya Bean Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Para-Arminobenzoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lecithin, Natural Orange Oil, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as HCI).
Directions for Use:
Take one Wellwoman Capsule per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a chilled drink.
Do not chew or take on an empty stomach
- Seek professional advice before using Wellwoman Original Capsules 90, if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake of Wellwoman Original Capsules.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children.
- Wellwoman Original must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
| Product code: 2966109
Price: £14.40 (incl