Click on image to enlarge
Price: £5.20 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Vitabiotics Omega-H3 Capsules 30 provides a well balanced source of vital nutrients which can so easily be lacking in the diet of many today. Vigorous healthy life, amidst the stresses and strains of modern living, requires plenty of sleep and fresh air, good eating habits and sufficient wholesome nourishment.
In the absence of such ideal living you may run the risk of of just not having enough of the essential elements for your complete nutrition and good health
Vitabiotics Omega-H3 is the only dietetic and health food formula of its kind and its specific composition is the result of extensive research by highly qualified bio-chemists and dieticians. Vitabiotics Omega-H3 contains biologically active, health-promoting important nutritional factors accurately balanced and homogenised to work together and be more easily absorbed by the body.
Nutrients function best if they are taken in particular combination.
With an ever increasing availability of supplements, many people remain confused about which one is best suited for them to take.. Vitabiotics Omega-H3 removes this confusion and the potential hassle of taking several supplements at once. Within one liquid capsule, Omega-H3 has a concentrated blend of ingredients from many of the most popular supplements.
- 30 capsules.
- Helps prevent deficiencies of vital nutrients in the diet.
- Only dietetic and health food formula of its kind.
- Incorporates the complete group of 12 vitamins.
- Contains vital minerals in carefully balanced formula.
- Includes 33 Bio-Elements.
Omega-H3 Ingredients and Benefits
Directions for Use:
- 33 Bio-Elemements: Beta Carotene, 12 Vitamins, 9 Minerals, H3 Hydrolysate, Pollen Extract, Lecithin, Biotin, Wheat Germ Oil, Iron, Rutin, Lysine, Methionine, EPA, Chromium, Selenium, Vitamin E.
- Betacarotene - Antioxidants: Reasearch and trials have proven that Beta Carotene (Vitamins A,C,E,B6, Folacin, Copper, Manganese and Selenium) are vital for human immune system and for elimination of toxic chemicals such as free radicals and peroxides.
- Essential Amino Acids: Lysine and Methionine are usually missing in most vegetables, proteins and nuts. Both are well known to be vital in the diet for growth and muscle protein formation. Besides minerals in the body are better absorbed when chelated with amino acids. Minerals and amino acids are homogenised in Omega-H3.
- Gingseng: The unique and the active health formula of Omega-H3 also includes special Ginseng extract.
- Pollen Extract: A great deal of scientific research has been carried out in Sweden on the effects of Pollen in the diet. Recently Swedish and Swiss scientists have reported these effects from their studies of professional football players and Olympic gold medal athletes, who have taken Pollen in their diet. The Pollen extract in Omega-H3 has been established and purified in Sweden by a special process.
- Wheat Germ Oil: A special grade of cold pressed Wheat Germ Oil is used in the Omega-H3 formula, further fortified with natural source vitamin E, very well established for its varied role in human physiology, including that of an antioxidant against free radicals.
- Iron: Iron is not only essential for red blood cells, but it is also a component of enzymes in all the cells of the body. Activity of Iron in Omega-H3 is supplemented by a group of vital nutrients, such as B1, B2, B6, B12, C Folic Acid and minerals. Iron is also necessary for transporting oxygen to the cells and making use of it oxygen when it arrives. Low haemoglobin levels indicative of iron deficiency are common. The elderly also need extra iron since the capacity to absorb iron may decrease as the years progress. The iron in Omega-H3 is supplied in moderation to avoid constipation.
- Vitamin Group: Omega-H3 incorporates the complete group of 12 vitamins, in meaningful quantities which are all necessary for transforming foods into energy and body maintenance. Vitamin B1 is vital in carbohydrate metabolism as co-enzyme. It is required for normal digestion and necessary for growth, fertility and normal functioning of the nerve tissue. B2 is a constituent of many enzymes dealing with food metabolism. B6 is essential in the utilization of protein and and necessary for proper growth and maintenance of body functions. B12 is vital for supporting healthy blood. Folic Acid helps to manufacturer red blood cells and also to convert food to energy. Nicotinamide is a constituent of enzymes concerned in the oxidation of the food and so is fundamental to nutritional health. Vitamin A is concerned with vision, particularly night vision, and with maintenance of a healthy skin. Vitamin D is necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in bone formation. Vitamin C helps the body's winter resistance and is also essential for the formation of bone and teeth. It helps promote tissue repair, and healing of wounds. Recent trials have established Folic Acid, B1 and B6 to be particularly useful as brain nutrients.
- Minerals: Minerals are especially important in aiding the effectiveness of specific vitamins. Vitabiotics Omega-H3 Capsules contain vital minerals in a carefully balanced formula. Naturally grown fresh vegetables are the main source of minerals. Poor cooking may result in the loss of dietary minerals and prevention of deficiency can be helped with the minerals in Omega-H3. Minerals are needed for the efficient utilisation of the other foods and for body structures. Mineral elements have two general body functions-building and regulating. Their building functions affect the skeleton and soft tissues. Their regulating functions include a wide variety of systems, such as heartbeat, blood clotting, maintenance of the internal pressure of the body fluids, nerve responses, and transport of oxygen from the lungs to the tissues.
One Omega-H3 Capsule to be taken daily with breakfast or with 1st meal of the day.
Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
If necessary the capsules may be taken twice a day for the first few weeks.
Vitabiotics Omega-H3 Capsules should not be taken on an empty stomach.