Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.49 (incl
Wellwoman Original Capsules 30 are unlike any other general multivitamin and mineral supplement, as they have been specifically designed for the demands of modern day life. Each capsule contains a blend of vitamins and minerals at optimal levels for busy, modern women.
- 30 capsules.
- Designed for the demands of modern day life.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients and trace elements.
- Also contains a blend of vitamins and minerals specifically for busy, modern women.
- Helps maintain the immune system.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Wellwoman Original carefully balances micronutrient levels with rich sources of GLA to optimise potential benefit for women in a broad range of health areas. With a wide range of nutrients and trace elements to support these areas of health, Wellwoman provides natural support for a healthy lifestyle and vibrant looks. The advanced formula helps to maintain a strong immune system, energy levels and healthy skin.
Benefits of using WellwomanMonthly Cycle: Evening Primrose and Starflower Oils have been included in Wellwoman Original to provide support throughout the monthly cycle and help maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Immune System:Essential nutrients are included in Wellwoman for the immune system and to help maintain resistance against infection. Vitamin E and antioxidants help defend against harmful free radicals, which can damage cell DNA. Vitamin B complex is vital for the maintenance of the central nervous system, which assists in regulating immune response. Vitamin C and magnesium can be useful through stressful periods, when physical factors can affect the body's resistance to infection.
- Energy: B vitamins and Magnesium are essential for the release of energy and maintaining energy levels all year round. B vitamins are also necessary for the accumulation of red blood cells, which carry nutrients and oxygen around the entire body.
- Hair, Skin and Nails: Antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta-carotene help to prevent the free radical damage of sagging skin, ageing of skin cells, wrinkling of skin, and even DNA damage. B vitamins help sustain healthy hair and nail formation.
Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin (Capsule Shell), Soya Bean Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Para-Arminobenzoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lecithin, Natural Orange Oil, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene Olive Oil, Alphacarotene, Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Orange Flavour, Natural Source Colour (Iron Oxides), Beeswax, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Hard Vegetable Fat, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Chromium Trichloride, Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Directions for Use:
Take one Wellwoman Capsule per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass water or a cold drink. Not be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake of Wellwoman Original Capsules.
- Seek professional advice if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Wellwoman should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
| Product code: VIT-WEW30
Price: £6.49 (incl