Click on image to enlarge
Price: £8.25 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Nuflex Muscles&Joints warming Spray used by elite athletes, recreational sports people and those with an active lifestyle like gardeners, walkers etc. Perfect for those that sit for prolonged periods of time and for those that suffers with general aches and pains. It has a subtle and pleasant odour and will not stain clothing. Suitable for diabetics and does not contain shell fish extracts making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Nuflex warming:
- Warms up the muscles prior to exercise
- Helps prevent accumulation of lactic acid
- Helps prevent injury
- Helps improve mobility
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory leading to reduced swelling and less pain
- Increases blood circulation
- Relaxes muscles and joints, treats tired, stiff and tender muscles
- Relieves repetitive strain injury
Isopropyl Alcohol, aqua, Menthol, Picea Abies Leaf (Pine Needle Oil), Gualtheria Procumbens Leaf Oil (Wintergreen Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Origanum Majorana Oil (Sweet Marjoram Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamon Oil), Citrus Limon Peel Oil (Lemon Oil) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange Oil), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavander Oil), Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Directions for Use:
Spray a thin layer onto the affected area several times a day. Keep a distance of 15/20cm from the skin while spraying. Nuflex Muscles&Joints warming spray can be applied on joints, legs, knees, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands and feet.
Please note: We are unable to ship aerosols outside the EU.
- Keep Nuflex Muscles&Joints warming spray out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use near the eye area. If Symptoms persist consult your GP.
- Not for use on children under the age of 4.
- Do not use if sensitive to one of the ingredients, on wounds, or damaged skin.
- Do not use in a combination with a compress.