Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.63 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Please Note: This product has been replaced by Pirinase
Flixonase is the once-a-day nasal spray allergy treatment from the makers of Beconase.
Flixonase at a glance:
Airborne allergies result from irritants that you breathe in through the nose and cause hayfever like symptoms.
- Aqueous nasal spray containing 0.05% w/w fluticasone propionate (50 micrograms per spray).
- Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray works to; help relieve allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours and help prevent the return of symptoms during the day.
- Not suitable for those 18 years old and below.
- 60 sprays in a bottle.
Once administered, the active ingredient in Flixonase is absorbed in to the cells in the nose and prevents the allergic response. Flixonase Allergy Nasal Spray's direct action, relieves allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itchy/runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion and similar sinus discomfort.
Ingredients: Fluticasone Propionate • Dextrose (anhydrous) • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Carboxymethylcellulose sodium Phenylethyl alcohol • Benzalkonium Chloride • Polysorbate 80 • Purified Water • Dilute Hydrochloric Acid.
- Two sprays into each nostril once a day.
- Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years.
- Do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in one day, for more than 3 months continuously without consulting your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.