Click on image to enlarge
Price: £1.99 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
For relief of muscular pain, backache, neuralgia, migraine, headache, dental pain, dysmenorrhoea, feverishness, symptoms of cold and influenza.
Directions for Use:
- Reduce inflammation.
- Relieves pain.
- Lowers temperatures.
Adults and Children over 12 years.
Swallow one tablet with water to start with, preferably with or after food, followed by one tablet every four hours if necessary, up to three times a day.
Do not take more than 3 tablets in any 24 hour period.
Do not continue to use for longer than 3 days without consulting your pharmacist or doctor.
Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Do Not take if you:
• have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
• are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers.
• are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
• are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you:
• have asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, had a stroke, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems.
• are a smoker
• are pregnant
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
If symptoms do not get any better or get worse or if you get new symptoms, talk to your doctor.
Ibuprofen Ph. Eur. 400mg
Lactose • Sucrose • Sunset yellow (E110) •