Click on image to enlarge
Price: £17.99 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Excilor Fungal Nail Infection is a clinically proven effective fungal nail treatment that will immediately lower the pH in the nail and create an environment where fungi cannot grow. Excilor will also control the micro-environment of the nail by acidifying the nail bed, penetrating the nail and treating it from the inside out.
The most important constituent of the toe and finger nail is Keratin, a tough fibrous protein, most anti-fungal preparations are unable to penetrate through the Keratin to reach the source of the infection. Excilor is able to penetrate through the Keratin.
It can take a few months before an affected nail looks completely healthy again, the damage caused by the infection will have to grow out and this can take a considerable amount of time as a toenail grows approximately 1.5mm in one month.
- One complete course of treatment.
- Clinically proven.
- Visible results once the nail starts to grow back.
- Rapidly reduces the nail pH.
- Can be applied in seconds.
- Dries in one minute.
- Very easy and convenient to use.
- No need to file the nail.
- Applicator contains approximately 400 applications.
- Paraben free.
Directions for use:
It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
1) Clean the nail and remove nail polish if present. Use the pen-shaped applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim. Apply generously.
2) Allow the nail to dry (1-2 minutes) before putting on socks or shoes. This allows the product to penetrate the nail. It is normal to feel a tingling sensation under the nail, this shows the product has penetrated the nail.
3) Apply to the infected area twice a day. For best results treat the infected area for a minimum of three months as the damaged nail needs time to grow out.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Always read the label/leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- No clinical data are available on use of the product by children, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not press down hard on the applicator whilst applying.
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after use.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
Ethyllactate, Aqua (Water) 7%, Acetic Acid, Penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, preservatives (contains no parabens).