Special Price! Reduced from
Clearzal is a twice daily treatment for Mild fungal nail infections.Clearzal BAC Antimicrobial Complete Nail System is a clinically tested topical antimicrobial solution that kills 99.9% of the microbes which can cause nail infections. This broad spectrum antimicrobial solution also contains Aloe for its healing and soothing properties.
- Clearzal is a clear, antimicrobial solution that promotes healthy nails.
- ClearZal contains the active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1% to help kill germs that can cause nail infections.
- Clearzal BAC Antimicrobial is safe to use on all nails (even when nail extensions are present and/or nail varnish/polish) and surrounding skin.
- Free from lacquer, acid, alcohol and odour.
- Also contains Aloe
- 30ml bottle with delivery spout and includes a metal nail file.
- For best results, keep persevering with treatment for 2-4 months for fingernails and 4-8 months for toe nails. (Please note that you may need more than one bottle for your treatment. Buy 2 or more Clearzal BAC solutions from Express Chemist for £14.29 each).
How to use ClearzalIt only takes 3 steps...
1. Trim and File - File the nail with the file supplied and trim down so the nail is just protruding above the finger tip or toe.
(Always remember to disinfect the file and your nail cutters after tending to each toe, with an antiseptic (such as TCP or Savlon) to prevent reinfection).
2. Cleansing - Clean the problem nail(s) thoroughly and dry.
3. Apply Clearzal BAC Antimicrobial Solution - Apply the liquid 2 times a day on the entire surface of the nail and around the outer edges. Allow Clearzal Solution to dry for a few minutes or massage in before replacing socks and shoes. (Clearzal will not stain clothing).
It is recommended to continue using Clearzal an extra month after the nail has returned to its usual healthy state, just to make sure all the microbes have been killed.
| Product code: CLE308D
Price: £14.29 (incl