Click on image to enlarge
Price: £12.70 (incl
Cow & Gate Comfort (from birth to 1 year) is easy for little tummies to digest made with less lactose, partially digested whey proteins and structured vegetable oil, making it suitable for the dietary management of colic and constipation.
Breastfeeding provides the best start for your baby but if you decide not to, or choose to combination feed, choose Cow & Gate Comfort which is nutritionally complete.
Cow & Gate Comfort is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of colic and constipation. It should only be used under medical supervision. Ask for advice from your healthcare professional before use.
Breastfeeding is the recommended choice of feeding for your baby. You should always seek further advice from a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist for the proper method of use for infant milks and all matters concerning infant feeding.
- 900g powder milk formula.
- Easy to digest.
- For the dietary management of colic and constipation.
- For birth to 1 years old.
- Reduced lactose (contains 39% of the lactose in Cow & Gate Stage 1 formula).
- Contains structured vegetable oil and oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS).
- Nutritionally complete.
- Halaal approved, but not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Directions for Use:
Clearly stated on each drum of Cow & Gate Comfort is a feeding guide to enable you to accurately measure each feed for your baby. Cow & Gate Comfort Milk has a thicker texture than most other milks. It is recommended either a variable flow teat, or a single hole teat, with a medium or fast flow.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, always within two hours.
- Wash hands and sterilise all untensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Due to the formula it may separate once made, simply shake well and feed as normal.
- Only use Cow & Gate Comfort under medical supervision.
- Never leave your baby alone whilst feeding.
- When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
- Ask you health professional or dentist for advice.
- Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), Vegetable oil (Structured vegetable oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Single cell oil, Sunflower oil), Glucose syrup, Starch (potato, maize), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Lactose (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Fish oil, Sodium chloride, Vitamin C, L-tyrosine, Choline chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Iron sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5' -monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, L-carnitine, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Biotin, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
|of which lactose||2.7g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which unsaturates||1.9g|
|of which LCPs||0.020g|
|of which Docosahexenoic acid||0.006g|
|of which Arachidonic acid||0.011g|
|Vitamin A||50µg (RE)|
|Vitamin E||0.74mg (α-TE)|
|Niacin (B3)||0.85mg NE|
| Product code: 3105756
Price: £12.70 (incl