Click on image to enlarge
Price: £13.40 (incl
Cardioace Plus Capsules 60 combine 1.3g of Cardiol Plant Sterols (phytosterols) with the comprehensive multivitamin formula of the original Cardioace. It has been scientifically developed with an advanced formula of 24 nutrients to help support a healthy heart, levels of cholesterol and circulation.
Cardioace Plus has been developed using Licaps Technology, a capsule delivery system for bioavailability. It is ideal for those who want maximum support to look after the long term health of their heart and cholesterol balance.Licaps Technology offers:
- 60 capsules.
- Helps support a healthy heart, levels of cholesterol and circulation.
- Contains 1.3g Cardiol Plant Sterols per daily intake of 3 capsules.
- Includes Lycopene extract, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Grape Skin Flavonoids, Garlic, Trace Minerals and Antioxidants.
- With B vitamins that contribute to normal function of the heart, red blood cell formation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Marine source Omega-3 providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
Alongside Cardioace Plus, eating a healthy, low fat balanced diet, will also aid maintenance of normal cholesterol levels. Numerous studies have identified dietary factors in the body's maintenance of cardiovascular health, cholesterol levels, and a healthy circulation.
- Longer shelf life.
- No added dispersants.
- Enhanced bioavailablity.
- Conceals fishy aftertaste from the Omega-oil content.
- Limits unwanted oxidation during the capsulation process.
- Capsules are pure and clean without artificial ingredients.
Cardioace Plus Nutrient Breakdown
- Lycopene and Antioxidants: The beneficial and powerful antioxidant, Lycopene can help support the body against free radicals, which cause oxidation. Antioxidants such as Lycopene, Selenium, vitamins E + C and Zinc are believed to help support the body against free radicals, which can oxidise levels of cholesterol. This may therefore be an important beneficial for heart health.
- Plant Sterols to support Cholesterol Balance: The Cardioace Plus formulation includes 1.3g of Plant Sterols (Phytosterols) which can help to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. Regular intake of Plant Sterols, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, may be useful for maintaining a healthy heart.
- Omega-3 Fish Oils: Cardioace Plus contains Omega-3 fish oil, a rich source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid). Omega-3 fatty acids may help to sustain all round cardiovascular health. The EPA in Omega-3 fish oil is also thought to help support the flow of blood through the body's vessels.
- Resveratrol and Co.Q10: Resveratrol is a natural phytochemical compound found in red grape skins. It is widely regarded Resveratol is responsible for the health benefit attributed to red wine. Co.Q10 is important for the function of organs as it is involved in energy production within the body's cells.
- Homocysteine: Statistics revealed that high levels of Homocysteine are a strong independent factor in maintaining a healthy heart. Homocysteine accounts for a fair majority of the combined influences of all known factors in heart health. Folic Acid and vitamins B6 + B12 work together to help maintain healthy levels of Homocysteine.
- Garlic: Garlic may help balance high-density lipoprotein (HDL) from its purpose in helping to regulate the body's liver production of cholesterol.
Phytosterol Esters, Omega-3 Fish Oil (contains Soya Bean Oil), Capsule Shell (Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin and Natural Source Colours Dioxide, Red Iron Oxide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin), Lecithin, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Garlic Extract, Grape Skin Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Co-Enzyme Q10, Lycopene Extract, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Carrier: Olive Oil, Betacarotene, Alphacarotene, Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein), Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Sodium Selenate.
Directions for Use:
Take two or three Cardioace Plus Capsules per day, with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Do not chew.
- Always read the package instructions thoroughly before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Seek professional advice before using Cardioace Plus if you suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Cardioace Plus is not intended to treat or prevent any disease and must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Intake of Phytosterols from food and supplements should not exceed 3g per day. Phytosterols are intended for people who wish to maintain healthy levels of blood cholesterol.
- Cardioace Plus may be used alongside medications because it contains only moderate levels of vitamins and minerals, and is free from any drugs and hormones. Consult medical advice if you wish to take this product with prescribed medication.
| Product code: 3442183
Price: £13.40 (incl