Cardioace Original Tablets 30 safeguard the level of nutrients that assist in maintaining a healthy heart as well as normal homocysteine metabolism, a key factor in heart health. In addition Cardioace also provides the nutritional building blocks for key enzymes in heart health.
Cardioace Original is recommended for both men and women but may also be suitable for use by those who have a special interest in looking after their heart. Cardioace contains a combination of synergistic nutrients such as trace minerals, vitamins, flaxseed oil and garlic, which together can help to sustain heart health. Whilst it is common knowledge that regular exercise and quitting smoking is essential to a healthy heart, taking Cardioace alongside a healthy, low fat balanced diet, will also help in maintaining normal cholesterol levels.
- 30 tablets.
- To help maintain heart health and circulation.
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels.
- Advanced formula containing 22 micro-nutrients.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Contains essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control.
- Includes garlic, traditionally used for heart health.
- Does not contain any drugs or hormones.
- Gluten free.
Cardioace Formula Overview:Cardioace Original includes garlic, vitamins B and C (for heart health), natural mixed carotenoids and L-Carnitine, which is involved in cellular energy production within the organs including the heart. Cardioace also includes:
- Flaxseed Oil; Cardioace contains an alternative vegetarian omega-3 fish oil (Flaxseed Oil), which is another source of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Flaxseed oil contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 and the essential Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), which the body converts into EPA and DHA (the same Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil).
- Antioxidant Protection: Protection from antioxidants comes in the form of vitamins C and E that may support the body against free radicals, which cause oxidation. This may therefore be beneficial for maintaining a healthy heart.
- Homocysteine: To help maintain healthy homocysteine (levels of a blood amino acid) and a healthy heart, Cardioace contains B-complex vitamins. These include vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid that also help support the formation of red blood cells.
Bulking Agents: Maltodextrin and Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascobic Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Flax Seed Oil Powder, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Natural Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Caprillic Triglyceride, Iron Oxides), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Zinc Sulphate, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Gamma-Carotene, Citroxanthin, Beta-Zeacarotene, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascobate), Garlic Powder, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Moninitrate), Ferrous Furmarate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Anti-Oxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Manganese Sulphate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Chromium Trichloride, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide.
Directions for Use:
Take one Cardioace Tablet per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink.
Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store in a dry place below 25°C.
Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Cardioace should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
| Product code: 2601433
Price: £6.10 (incl