Click on image to enlarge
Price: £10.95 (incl
Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 (From Birth) 400g is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of cows' milk protein allergy. The cows' milk in protein in Aptamil Pepti 1 has been broken down into smaller pieces which makes it easier to tolerate and digest for babies with cows' milk protein allergy.
Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 is a nutritionally complete formula, suitable from birth, and can be also used to replace cows' milk in drinks and cooked dishes during and after weaning.
Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 (From Birth) 400g and Pepti 2 are the only hydrolysates to contain a unique blend of galacto and fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS). These are special carbohydrates that pass beyond the tummy into the lower gut, where they encourage your baby's friendly bacteria to thrive.
- Whey based.
- From birth onwards.
- Unique GOS/FOS blend.
- LCPs (Omega 3 and 6).
- Nutritionally complete formula.
- For the dietary management of cows' milk protein allergy.
- Extensively hydrolysed formula, whey based for better palatability.
- 80-85% short chain peptides and 15-20% amino acids.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||3.5g|
|of which lactose||2.9g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which unsaturates||2g|
|of which LCPs||16.1mg|
|of which Docosahexenoic acid||6.6mg|
|of which Arachidonic acid||6.6mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||0.33mg|
|Potential Renal Solute Load||139mOsmol/l|
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS), Emulsifier (Citric AcidEster of Mono-&-Diglycerides), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine-5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine-5-Monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Inosine-5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-carnitine, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine-5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Biotin, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite. Contains: Milk, Fish. (The protein sourced from milk is extensively broken down and has a very low allergenicity).
Directions for Use:
Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time.
Use the quantity of Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 (From Birth) 400g advised by your doctor or dietician. It is recommended that you feed Pepti 1 in the smae quantities as a standard infant formula. Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide lists on the outer packaging.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within one hour.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 (From Birth) 400g should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Good dental hygiene is important for infants and children as prolonged or frequent contact of drinks and feeds with teeth increases the risk of tooth decay.
Because Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 400g is a special dietary food, the taste, smell and appearance will differ from a standard infant formula. Pepti 1 has been packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
- Not suitable parenteral use.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as this may cause hot spots and scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
- Take care when removing ring pull lid.
- If necessary cooled, boiled water should be offered between feeds.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Use Aptamil 1 Pepti 1 within 4 weeks of opening.
| Product code: MIL548T
Price: £10.95 (incl