Click on image to enlarge
Price: £11.45 (incl
Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk 800g specially designed for hungry babies to help delay the early onset of weaning, if you are combination feeding or your baby is bottle-fed.
Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk is inspired by natural breastmilk so it can act as a subtitute with a unique blend of GOS/FOS prebiotics (9:1), and Omega-3 LCPs (DHA), and nucleotides. As babies cannot produce enough LCPs for their daily needs, these are included in Aptamil to ensure bottle fed babies aren't missing out.
Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk is stage one in an Aptamil range that progresses with your baby's own development. This range includes First Milk, Hungry Milk, Follow-On Milk and Growing Up Milk. All Aptamil milks contain the unique blend of galacto-and fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS).
- Contains LCPs (Omega 3).
- For combination feeding or if your baby is bottle-fed.
- Contains a unique blend GOS/FOS prebiotics.
- Nutritionally tailored.
- Not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet and are not Halaal approved.
Directions for Use:
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on bottle.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Do not heat formula in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's milk formula.
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Aptamil First be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- When bottle-feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
- Ask your health professional or dentist for advice.
- Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Galacto‐oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo‐oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium carbonate, Fish oil, L‐cysteine hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Sodium citrate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Calcium phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Vitamin E, Inositol, Uridine 5'‐ monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'‐monophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Adenosine 5'‐monophosphate, Inosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, L‐carnitine, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite, Riboflavin.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which Whey||0.3g|
|of which Casein||1.3g|
|of which sugars||7.6g|
|of which lactose||7.4g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
|of which unsaturates||1.7g|
|of which LCPs||0.023g|
|-Arachidonic Acid (AA)||0.010g|
|-Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.009g|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg α-TE|
| Product code: 53276P
Price: £11.45 (incl