Activa Class 2 Thigh Length (Close Toe) Compression Hosiery in Balck helps improve poor circulation in the legs and are specially designed to be effective and comfortable while looking great.
Directions of Use and Care
- 1 Black coloured pair of thigh high compression tights.
- Class 2 18-24 mmHg British standard compression.
- For medium severity varicose veins and mild oedema and to help prevent venous leg ulcers.
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis.
- Lasts 100 washes.
- Latex Free.
- Machine washable
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
It is strongly recommend that you should have a full holistic assessment done by a nurse or doctor before wearing Activa Compression Hosiery.
You need to be measured by a healthcare professional for comfort and positive effect.Size Guide
- Pleace ensure to read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Not suitable for diabetics or those who have arterial disease or congestive cardiac failure.
- Not suitable for acute inflammatory episode, Acute deep vein thrombosis or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Not suitable for sensory disorders of the limb i.e. peripheral neuropathy.
- Do not use if you have congestive heart failure, as compression could lead to cardiac overload
- Do not use if sensitive to the fabric.
85% Nylon, 15% Elastane.