Jointace Chondroitin & Glucosamine nutritional tablets contain a unique combination of chondroitin, glucosamine and an extract of ginger to help maintain healthy joints. The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace are thought to build over time, so regular intake is recommended.
Jointace the high strength formula to support Joints
- 30 tablets.
- Helps maintain healthy joints.
- Ideal for those with an active life, in sport or later in life.
- Can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs if desired.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
- Glucosamine Sulphate: Is a naturally occurring amino sugar, which is a structural component of collagen and synovial fluid found in joints. This form of glucosamine found in Jointace is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
- Ginger Root Extract: A spice commonly associated with joint health.
- Chondroitin Sulphate: Chondroitin helps form proteins found in the cartilage. A high quality, low molecular weight (LMW) form of chondroitin can be found in Jointace.
- Vitamins and Trace Minerals: Vitamin E and selenium help to neutralise free radicals, which can attack joints and cartilage. Contains vitamin D3 and zinc to help maintain strong bones, plus copper for normal connective tissue health.
Glucosamine Sulphate (as Potassium Chloride), Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium, Bulking Agents: Potato Starch, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate and Silicified Microcrystalline Celluose, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating: Natural Source Colours (Copper Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide), Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Polydextrose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin Dicalcium Phosphate), Ginger Root Extract, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Medium Chain Triglycerides, Collodial Silica, Talc, Maltodextrin, BHA and Ethylcellulose), Folacin (Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate.
**The Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate used in Jointace conform to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) purity standards**
Directions for Use:
Take two Jointace tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Do not chew.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not take if you are allergic to fish or shellfish.
Store below 25C.
Diabetics should consult their doctor before using Jointace.
Jointace should not replace a varied and balanced diet.
Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
| Product code: 2971125
Price: £8.30 (incl