Click on image to enlarge
Price: £10.80 (incl
Jointace Rose Hip and MSM tablets help maintain joint flexibility. They contain a unique combination of 12 nutrients and commonly used joint maintaining ingredients, which include Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Rose Hip, MSM, and extracts of Ginger for comprehensive support of joint health.
- 30 Advanced formula tablets.
- To help maintain joint flexibility.
- Contains a unique combination of 12 nutrients and joint maintaining ingredients.
- Produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
- Ideal for those with an active life, in sport or those who wish to take extra care of their joints and cartilage in later life.
How Rose Hip and MSM provide additional Joint support Jointace Rose Hip and MSM contains standardised Rose Hip extract that includes many valuable biochemical compounds, such as antioxidant flavanoids to help support the flexibility of joints.
MSM (Methyl sulfonyl methane) is a naturally occurring organic compound which is found in many foods. Nutritional research suggests it can help support connective tissue and this is why MSM is such a popular ingredient in supplements designed to support joint care.
Completing the unique complex found in Jointace, alongside Rose Hip and MSM the remaining active ingredients include:
- Vitamins and Trace Minerals: Selenium and vitamin E assist in the neutralisation of free radicals, which can attack joints and cartilage. Vitamin D3 and zinc help maintain strong bones and copper supports connective tissue health.
- Glucosamine Sulphate: Is a structural component of collagen and synovial fluid found in joints. This naturally occurring amino sugar is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
- Chondroitin Sulphate: Chondroitin helps form proteins found in cartilage. Jointace Rose Hip and MSM contains a high quality LMW (low molecule weight) form of chondroitin.
Glucosamine Sulphate (as Potassium Chloride), Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Potato Starch, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium, Rose Hip Extract, Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and Natural Source Colours (Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxide), Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Manganese Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin Dicalcium Phosphate}), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Talc, Maltodextrin, BHA and Ethylcellulose), Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate.
Directions for Use:
Take two Jointace Rose Hip and MSM Tablets per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink.
Not to be chewed.
The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace Rose Hip and MSM are thought to build over time. A regular intake with a balanced diet (rich in fish oil) is therefore recommended.
As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using Jointace Rose Hip and MSM if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, or suffer from food allergies.
Jointace Rose Hip and MSM must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not take if you are allergic to fish or shellfish.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using Jointace Rose Hip and MSM.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
| Product code: 3289923
Price: £10.80 (incl