Click on image to enlarge
Price: £10.95 (incl
Bazuka Sub-Zero - For the removal of warts and verrucas.
Bazuka Sub-Zero is based on cryotherapy which is a method of freezing used by doctors and health care professionals. Bazuka Sub-Zero uses a patented Verrukill technology for fast easy delivery. The wart or verruca is treated to the core with only one application, however do remember that this method can for some, be quite painful, especially for the youngsters.
- Designed to completely freeze the problem in 1 application.
- Easy and effective to use.
- Has an inbuilt safety mechanism.
- Pack contains 50ml aerosol containing a liquid mixture of dimethyl ether, propane and isobutane, 12 foam applicators, a safety cap and an information leaflet about identifying and treating your verruca or wart.
Bazuka Sub-Zero is safe to use at home and comes with a special safety cap. This means that the container cannot be accidentally triggered.
How to use:
Firstly, it is very important that you read the instruction leaflet fully before use and are using this product only on recommended areas.
Before treatment, soak area in warm water and file down surface with file or pumice. The device has to be assembled correctly in order to work. This is simple to do. Place a foam piece into the nozzle followed by the protective cap. The device will only depress if the arrows on the cap and aerosol align to the "on" position. Once this is done push down to discharge the freezing agent into the foam applicator. Then apply to wart or verruca for the suggested time.
Please be aware that with all freeze treatments, blistering, redness and tenderness is most likely to occur. Do not pop the blisters or pick at the treated area. Instead keep the area clean and protect it with a plaster.
Do not use Bazuka Sub-Zero:
- On children under 4 (but please bear in mind this may be very painful for any child).
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If you have diabetes of suffer with poor blood circulation on your hands or feet.
- Anywhere on your face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genitals.
- On birthmarks moles with hairs growing from them or any other spots.
- On sensitive skin, cut skin, diseased or itchy skin.
- Along-side any other type of wart/verruca treatment.
Store in a cool place. This product must be operated by an adult.
Dimethyl Ether • Propane • Isobutane.
Please note: We are unable to ship aerosols outside the EU.
| Product code: 3345493
Price: £10.95 (incl