Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.99 (incl
Sylk IntimateSylk is a natural and condom-safe product that is pH balanced to alleviate vaginal dryness. Sylk is a water based formulation with kiwi fruit vine extract to provide extra moisture within the vagina and make sex more comfortable.
Sylk is suitable for ladies:
About Sylk Intimate Moisturiser:
- Going through menopause and hormonal changes.
- Post-surgery (eg. after a hysterectomy) .
- With diabetes.
- Taking prescribed drugs.
- Under stress and anxiety.
- Childbearing and breastfeeding.
Vaginal dryness can affect any woman at any time, at any age. When making love, Sylk is highly effective for alleviating vaginal dryness. Only a small amount needs to be applied as Sylk simulates natural secretion and makes intimacy more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Sylk makes lovemaking more comfortable.
- It has a pH balance which is slightly acidic and is therefore neutral to the vaginal environment.
- Sylk is safe for use with condoms and tampons.
- It contains no synthetic compounds and is free from parabens, colour and fragrances.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky, non-staining.
- Discreet plastic flip-top 40g bottle.
- Read more in our guide to Sylk.
Using SylkJust prior to intercourse, during foreplay, squeeze a small amount of Sylk onto your finger (about 2 drops) and then apply this to the entrance to the vagina. You may want to push a little inside the vagina as well. Alternatively, you could apply some (about 2 drops) to your partner's penis, which would then lubricate you entirely.
For general everyday use, use Sylk as required. Everybody's needs are different so the appropriate quantity may vary!
Sylk facts Sylk is not a contraceptive and does not contain a spermicide.
Sylk is a water-based lubricant and is a particularly popular product. It is often recommended by doctors.
Because Sylk is a natural product the colour of the lube may vary.
Express Chemist recommend Sylk as an intimate lubricant and for the treatment of vaginal dryness during lovemaking or the insertion of tampons or pessaries.
Sylk does not contain hormones, harsh chemicals, parabens, flavorings, colourings to avoid allergies.
Sylk is made from natural ingredients and where natural ingredients are unavailable, nature-identical are used.
Sylk is produced in New Zealand.
Purified water, Kiwifruit plant extract, Citrus seed extract, Xanthan plant extract, Vegetable glycerine, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium citrate.
| Product code: 3149689
Price: £6.99 (incl