Scholl Softgrip Class 1 Below the Knee Extra Large - 1 pair provides light support which improves bloodflow in the leg as well as treating other complaints, such as:
Now made with Ultima technology for a softer, silkier and more comfortable feeling. These luxurious looking and feeling stockings allow them to be put on more easily than standard compression hosiery.
- Varicose Veins in pregnancy
- Superficial Varicose Veins
- Mild leg pain
- Swollen Ankles
Directions for Use:
- 1x Below the Knee Compression Hosiery.
- Colour: Natural.
- Size: Extra Large (See sizing chart).
- Class 1 compression (14-17 mmHg British Standard).
- Treats and prevents mild leg pain, swollen ankles, superficial varicose veins and varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Ultima Technology for softer, silkier and more comfortable feel.
- Now machine washable.
Use as advised by a healthcare profession.
To ensure the stocking lasts make sure your fingernails and toenails are free from rough edges that could snag the tights and cause ladders and holes. Remove any jewellery that could catch on the tights.
It is strongly recommend that you should have a full holistic assessment done by a nurse or doctor before wearing compression hosiery.
You need to be measured by a healthcare professional for comfort and positive effect.Size Guide:
83% Nylon, 17% Elastane.
| Product code: 3550894
Price: £10.23 (incl