Click on image to enlarge
Price: £12.99 (incl
Scholl Athlete's Foot - Pen and Spray Kit two step treatment helps to treat athlete's foot as well as restore and protect the skin to reduce the chance of reinfection. The pen applies a layer of cream that stops itching and prevents fungus from multiplying or surviving. The spray reduces the chance of reinfection by cleansing the shoes of athlete's foot fungus.
Directions for Use:
- Effective treatment that helps stop the itching from Athlete's Foot and prevents reinfection from the shoe.
- Treatment Pen - Easy to apply, no need to touch and dries quickly.
- Pen delivers just the right amount of cream onto the effected area.
- Spray helps to prevent reinfection by cleansing shoes contaminated with the Athlete's Foot fungus.
- Clinically tested.
Wash and dry your feet. Hold the pen upside down and turn the base of the pen to dispense the cream. If the pen is used for the first time, keep twisting the base of the pen clockwise until the cream is dispensed. Apply the cream on the infected area on the sole of the foot or in between the toes and let dry for 1-2 minutes. Apply the formulation twice daily for a period of 4 weeks.
Apply the spray into all shoes at the start of treatment. Spray each pair of shoes once per week, with 3 sprays per shoe. Allow to dry before wearing. The show spray will treat 2 pairs of shoe for 4 weeks.
- Only suitable for children of 4 year and older.
- Keep in the original packaging at room temperature
- Keep away from heat and fire.
- Do not use after expiry date stated on packaging.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not spray prevention spray directly on skin.
- Do not share treatment to prevent contamination.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- For external use only.
- Shoe Spray contains highly flammable substance.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Do not puncture the empty container, do not place in fire.
- Do not spray in the direction of a open flame.
- People with diabetes or pregnant or breast-feeding women should consult a doctor or pharmacist prior to use.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Treatment Pen contains: Olile-Active, aqua, paraffinum liquidum, isopropyl palmitate, glycerin, trilaureth-4 phosphate, alcohol denat., sodium polyacrylate, solanum tuberosum starch, panthenol, undecylenic acid, urea, potassium sorbate, allantoin, p-anisic acid and sodium benzoate.
Prevention Shoe Spray contains: aqua, alcohol denat. and boric acid.
| Product code: 4006268
Price: £12.99 (incl