Daktarin Oral GelDaktarin Oral Gel is a treatment for fungal and bacterial infections of the lips, mouth and throat.
- Daktarin Oral Gel is a clear, sugar-free orange-flavoured oral gel containing Miconazole base 2% w/w.
- Daktarin Oral Gel treats infections of the mouth and throat by killing the fungus and any associated bacteria.
- Suitable for adults, children and babies over 4 months old.
Apply a small amount of Daktarin Oral gel to the affected area after meals 4 times a day.
When being used on a young child or infant, only apply Daktarin Gel to the front of the mouth - never to the throat.
Continue for 7 days until all the symptoms are cleared. If symptoms continue, seek advice from your doctor.
Talk to your doctor
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you suffer from liver dysfunction.
-If you are pregnant.
- You are taking oral anticoagulants, HIV Protease Inhibitors, certain antineoplastic agents, certain calcium channel blockers, certain medicines that act on the heart and blood vessels, certain immunosuppressive agents
If you are taking additional medicines, please provide this information on our pharmacy medicine questionnaire that appears upon purchase of Daktarin Oral Gel.
(per 1g) Miconazole 20mg, Purified water, pregelatinised potato starch, ethanol, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cocoa fl avour, orange fl avour and glycerol
| Product code: 0384545
Price: £5.95 (incl