Click on image to enlarge
Price: £3.50 (incl
Nurofen for Children Cold, Pain and Fever 100ml is an oral ibuprofen suspension for babies and children aged from 3 months to 9 years.
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reduces temperature (Fever)
- For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as: Sore throats, headaches, minor aches, sprains, teething and toothache.
For oral and short-term use only. Shake the bottle well before use. Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Not suitable for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
Do not give this product if your child:
Directions of Use:
- Is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg.
- Has a stomach ulcer. perforation or bleeding.
- Is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
- Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Has a fructose intolerance.
Fever caused by immunisation:
| Babies and children 3 months and over, weighing more than 5kg|| One 2.5ml dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6 hours later.|
Do not give more than 2 doses in 24 hours. If the fever isn't reduced, consult your doctor.
Fever, Pain and symptoms of cold and flu:
|3-6 months weighing over 5kg||One 2.5ml dose: 3 times a day. Do not use for more than 24 hours.If symptoms persist after 24 hours or worsen, consult your doctor.|
|6-12 months:||One 2.5ml dose: 3 or 4 times in 24 hours|
|1-3 years:||One 5ml dose: 3 times in 24 hrs|
|4-6 years||One 7.5ml (5ml+2.5ml) dose: 3 times in 24 hours|
|7-9 years:||One 10ml (5ml+5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours|
Doses should be given every 6-8hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days or worsen, consult your doctor.
Each 5ml of Oral Suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen, Also contains: Maltitol Liquid, See leaflet for further information.
| Product code: 3810736
Price: £3.50 (incl