Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.85 (incl
Nualtra Foodlink Complete Natural Powdered Drink Mix is formulated to provide additional energy, protein, vitamins and minerals when you are finding it difficult to meet your nutritional requirements. Foodlink Complete is available in 5 delicious flavours. Simply mix a sachet of Foodlink Complete with milk for a balanced and nourishing boost to your nutritional intake.
Directions of Use:
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Recommended by Health Care Professionals.
- Nutritionally balanced with full range of vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for vegetarian diet.
- Gluten free.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once mad up with milk, Foodlink Complete can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Nutritionally balanced powdered drink mix.
- Foodlink Complete is available in 5 delicious flavours: Natural, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate and Banana.
- Allergens: Milk Protein And Soya.
You will need a large glass or mug and 200mls (1/3 pint) of whole milk.
If using a Nualtra shaker:
- Add 50mls of liquid to the shaker or glass and one sachet of Foodlink Complete.
- Mix into a smooth paste with a fork or whisk.
- Top up with the remaining 150mls liquid whilst continuing to mix.
- Serve when fully mixed.
- Add 200mls of whole milk into the shaker and add one sachet of Foodlink Complete.
- Replace the lid and shake vigorously.
- Decant into your glass or mug to drink, suitable for refrigeration and consumption once mixed for up to 24 hours.
- Discard contents after 24 hours.
Do not use hot liquids with the shaker.
Foodlink Complete is a food for special medical purposes, for the dietary management of patients with or at risk of developing disease related malnutrition.
For enteral use only.
Foodlink Complete must be used under medical supervision and taken as directed by a health/medical professional.
Foodlink Complete is designed as a supplement to a normal diet and is not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
Food link Complete is not suitable for children under 3 years.
Use with caution in children under 6 years under the guidance of a health care professional.
Not for use in Galactosaemia or in patients with cow?s milk intolerance.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Palm Oil, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A, Zinc Oxide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Manganses Sulphate Monohydrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin B12, Sodium Molybdate, Soya Lecithin.
| Product code: F0086A
Price: £4.85 (incl