Menopace Original Tablets 90 are a specially formulated food supplement, which can be taken with or without HRT to help maintain health and vitality during and after the menopause. There is no maximum length of time to use Menopace, so they can be continued after the menopause for as long as required. Menopace is also recommended for those women who have an early menopause or for use by women who have had partial or a full hysterectomy
Maintaining Menopausal Health
- 90 Tablets.
- Supports vitality, wellness and energy release, during and after the menopause.
- Includes a complete multivitamin formula with 21 essential nutrients.
- No HRT or drugs.
- Contains dietary levels of soy isoflavones commonly taken by women during the menopause.
- Gluten free.
- No salt, yeast or lactose.
- Slow dispersing tablet, gentle on the stomach.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Hormone Balance: Essential co-factors for the synthesis of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), a precursor of the body's own hormone-like substances which help regulate changes in the hormone balance.
- Supple Skin: Vitamin C and supporting nutrients needed for the formation of collagen, the substance which helps keep skin supple.
- Heart Healthy: Natural Vitamin E helps maintain heart health. Folic Acid and B Vitamins, associated with homocysteine levels, an important consideration after the menopause.
- Bone Strength: Vitamin D plus magnesium and trace minerals help to maintain strong bones.
Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Copper, Chlorophyllin), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Niacin (as Nicontinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate and Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) , Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Zinc Sulphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Manganese Sulphate, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Biotin.
Directions for Use:
Take one Menopace Tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Do not chew.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children.
Menopace must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store below 25C in a dry place.
Seek professional advice before using Menopace Original if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.
| Product code: 2168318
Price: £12.75 (incl