Click on image to enlarge
Price: £69.55 (incl
Kelo-cote Spray 100ml is the only patented, transparent self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet, for the treatment of Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars.
Silicone Gels have been shown to be effective in treating abnormal scarring and Kelo-cote's easy-to-use spray-on formula, means a flexible protective gel sheet forms around the scar site without the need to apply by hand.
Upon application, Kelo-cote Spray quickly binds to the outer layer of dead skin cells forming a protective barrier against microbial, physical and chemical invasion of the scar site. This effective spray formula creates an environment which allows the scar to mature through normalized collagen synthesis cycles, and improves cosmetic and physiological appearance of the scar.
- Spray-on treatment for keloids and hypertrophic scars.
- Improves the physiological and cosmetic appearance of scars.
- Suitable for both old and new scars.
- For use as mono-therapy or in combination with other scar therapies.
- Protective silicone barrier applied without the need for touching or rubbing into the scar.
- Can be used large area scars, such as those caused by burning or major trauma.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide.
Directions for Use:
- Shake can well before use.
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Remove the cap from the can and spray along the length of scar in a sweeping motion.
- Hold can 6-8 inches away from the skin so spray does not pool, drip or run (if pooling occurs, you have used too much and this will affect drying time).
- Kelo-cote spray should be applied in a very thin, even coating with no holes or gaps on the affected area. ***Complete coverage is important for maximum efficacy***.
- Allow air to dry before covering with pressure garments, sun block or make-up (Kelo-cote spray may stain clothing if it is not completely dry).
- Kelo-cote spray should be applied twice daily for maximum effect and can be applied under pressure garments.
- Recommended minimum treatment time is 60-90 days. Larger and older scars may take longer and continued use is advised if improvement is still seen after the initial 90 days.
Kelo-cote Spray 100ml should dry in 2-3 minutes. If the spray is pooling, dripping or running you have sprayed too much. Gently remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue.
For external use only.
Kelo-cote contains extremely flammable gases to help deliver the silicone. Keep away from heat.
Do not spray on open flame or incandescent material.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Do not smoke while using.
***Pressurised Container*** Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C.
Do not pierce or burn can, even after use.
Do not inhale spray.
Do not spray near the eyes, nose or mouth.
Avoid direct contact with mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
Store at 20-25C.
Do not use after the expiration date (printed on the side of the can).
| Product code: 3257466
Price: £69.55 (incl