Click on image to enlarge
Price: £24.10 (incl
Kelo-cote Gel 15g is a lightweight, self-drying silicone based gel for the treatment of scars. Kelo-cote rapidly dries to form a flexible Silicone Gel Layer that is gas permeable and waterproof. This durable layer bonds with your dead skin cells outer layers, forming a protective barrier against chemical, physical and microbial contact to the site of the scar.
- For the treatment of scars.
- Lightweight and self-drying silicone formula.
- Forms a flexible and protective layer to the scar.
- Hydrates the scar.
- Improves the physiological and cosmetic appearance of scars.
Collagen Synthesis Collagen is a fibrous protein that is found throughout the body and is the main component for developing and maintaining most of its connective tissues. Collagen Synthesis is the process of collagen creation and Kelo-cote Gel allows the scar to mature through normalized collagen synthesis cycles. This means that the physiological and cosmetic appearance of your scar, will comprehensively improve.
Kelo-cote Gel can be used on joints, hairy areas and large area scars such as those caused from burns or major trauma. It can also be used in conjunction with pressure garments or other scar therapy options.
Polysiloxanes, Silicone Dioxide.
Directions for Use:
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Kelo-cote Gel 15g and allow to dry.
- Apply the gel twice daily.
- For maximum effect, Kelo-cote should have 24 hour contact with the skin.
- Once dry, the gel can be covered with pressure garments, sun block or cosmetics.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds. Kelo-cote should not be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin.
- Gel may stain clothing if it is not completely dry.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use after the expiration date (printed on the side of the tube).
- Store below 25C.
| Product code: 3257474
Price: £24.10 (incl