Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.45 (incl
Hedrin lotion 50ml is clinically proven to kill head lice and their eggs.Hedrin 4% Lotion is a liquid lotion for the eradication of head lice and eggs.
Hedrin lotion contains Dimeticone and Cyclomethicone 5.
Dimethicone: a silicone oil that smothers lice and kills them by dehydration or suffocation. The lotion can safely be used as often as required without the lice developing resistance.
Cyclomethicone 5: a carrier ingredient which evaporates after application leaving the active ingredient to kill the lice making Hedrin 4% Lotion highly effective against head lice and eggs
In some cases head lice have become resistant to many existing treatments which may result in infestations within schools and communities taking longer to eradicate. However, because Hedrin works in a purely physical way, resistance is not a factor and efficacy is not diminished.If a member of the family or a friend has live head lice, check all the other family members and friends and treat all other cases of live head lice which are discovered at the same time. If a friend or family member has lice without knowing, it is likely they will be passed around again and again so contact tracing is very important.
- A clear liquid lotion.
- No nasty odour.
- Skin friendly, no nasty pesticides.
- Easy application.
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs.
- Suitable for adults and children 6 months and over.
- Hedrin Lotion may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How to use Hedrin 4% Lotion:
Precautions, Cautions and Warnings:
- Apply sufficient lotion evenly over DRY hair ensuring the scalp is fully covered.
- Work lotion into the hair spreading it evenly from roots to tips.
- Leave on for at least 8 hours or overnight, allowing the hair to dry naturally.
- Wash hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- Apply Hedrin again after 7 days to deal with any lice which may have hatched during that time.
- Failure to repeat the treatment may result in the return of louse infestation.
- If a member of the family has live head lice, check all family members and treat accordingly.
|Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated Hedrin. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited.|
Ingredients: Dimeticone 4% w/w and Cyclomethicone 5.
- Always read the label and follow instructions.
- Do not use Hedrin if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If solution comes in contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water immediately.
- Hedrin Once Spray Gel is slippery, take care when using.
| Product code: 3174166
Price: £4.45 (incl