Click on image to enlarge
Price: £5.59 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Garnier Belle Color is an easy to apply cream, permanent hair colour. This colour application takes 30 minutes for a subtle radiant, multi-tonal, natural colour that provides up to 100% grey coverage.
Garnier Belle Color hair colourant is enriched with Moroccan oil a popular addition to any hair product, known for it's conditioning, nourishing and smoothing properties to give a healthy shine to your hair.
- Easy application
- 100% grey coverage.
- 30 minute application time.
- Natural looking colour.
- 2 x more conditioner.
- 1 applicator bottle of developer milk 60ml.
- 1 tube of cream colourant 40g.
- 1 bottle of nourishing cream conditioner 40ml.
- 1 instruction leaflet/ 1 pair of gloves.
Read and follow the instructions:
- A skin allergy test must be done 48 hours before each use of a hair colourant.
- Hair Colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Do not colour hair if:
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary ''black henna'' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- The developer contains Hydrogen peroxide.
- The cream colourant contains phenylenediamines, resorcinl and ammonia.
- Avoid contact of the product with eyes.
- Do not use to dye eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear the gloves supplied in the carton.
- Rinse well after application.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after lightening, using a relaxer, a perm or a straightening process on the hair before applying this colourant.
- Do not use on hair that has been coloured with Henna or with a progressive hair colourant.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have ever experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
An often asked question: "Does the cream colourant contain Ammonia?
Yes it is listed as an ingredient".
Aqua, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Cocamide Mipa, Oleth-30, Ammoniun Hydroxide, Deceth-5, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, m-Aminphenol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxybenzomorpholine, Ethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil /Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-67, Ammonium Thiocalate, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, p-Phenylenediamine, Recorcinol, Edta, Parfum, (F.I.L. C177319/1).
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2, Carboxamide Mea, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, (F.I.L. C10550/12).
Nourishing cream conditioner:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dime5thicone, PEG-150/Stearyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Chlorhexadine Dihydrachloride, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Paraffinium Liquidum/ Mineral Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, SorbitanOleate, Methylparaben, Methyl Cyclodextrin, Citronellol, Butyphenol, Methylpropional, Methylisothiazolinone.