Click on image to enlarge
Price: £13.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Cow & Gate Anti Reflux From Birth is Halaal approved but is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux (From Birth) 900g is a nutritionally thickened formula for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation suitable as the sole source of nutrition for your baby from birth and can stay on until they are 12 months old. The special formulation with Carob bean gum has been shown to be thicker on preparation than other feeds and therefore it is less affected by the enzymes in saliva. This allows the feed to remain thicker in the stomach helping the feed to stay down.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux is a thickened feed so please use a single hole fast flow teat. It is a nutritionally complete formula. You can use it to feed your baby as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as a part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux 900g also contains long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) from the omega-3 group, which means that bottle fed babies suffering from reflux and regurgitation can get the benefits of LCPs right up to the age of one year.
- Easy to digest.
- For the dietary management of reflux and regurgitation.
- Nutritonally complete.
- Thicker consistency.
- Is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Specially formulated with Carob bean gum.
- LCPs (Omega 3).
Directions for Use:
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 45 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding. Seal bottle and allow to cool for 45 minutes.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Replace the seal on the bottle and roll the bottle upright between the palms hands ? roll it strongly for 5 seconds. The time between adding the scoops and rolling the bottle should be as short as possible.
- Shake the bottle well for 20 seconds and then leave to stand for 7 minutes to allow to thicken.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, always within two hours.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux is a food for special medical purposes for bottle-fed babies, and should be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Cow & Gate Anti?Reflux should not be used in combination with antacids or other fed thickeners. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby?s feed. Never leave your bay alone whilst feeding.
When bottle-feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask you health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Maltodextrin, Carob bean gum, Calcium carbonate, Fish oil, L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Taurine, Choline chloride, Iron sulphate, Inositol, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, Vitamin E, Cytidine 5' - monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'- monophosphate sodium salt, Niacin, Guanosine 5'- monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Copper sulphate, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||6.1g|
|of which lactose||6g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which unsaturates||2g|
|of which LCPs||0.021g|
|-of which Docosahexenoic acid||0.007g|
|-of which Arachidonic acid||0.0012g|
|Vitamin A||50µg (RE)|
|Vitamin E||1mg (α-TE)|
|Niacin (B3)||0.82mg NE|