Click on image to enlarge
Price: £10.20 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Cow and Gate 2 Follow-On Milk (From Six Months): Between 6 and 12 months, your baby goes through a rapid stage of growth and development. During the first stages of weaning your baby will only be able to manage a tiny amount of food, so milk will still remain a vital source of nutrients.
Cow and Gate 2 Follow-On Milk provides the key nutrients needed to support your baby's food diet from 6 months, including more iron to help support brain development, and more vitamin D for healthy bones and first teeth.
The packaging for Cow and Gate 3 Follow-On Milk (From Six Months) 800g is specially designed to make life easier for you both at home and when you're out and about with your baby. With Cow and Gate Eazypack, bottle feeding is both easier for baby and parent.
- Helps support brain development.
- Provides key nutrients to support your baby.
- Prebiotic Oligosaccharides (0.8/100ml).
- Enriched with iron.
- Low in sodium.
- Halal approved.
- Gluten free.
Directions for Use:
Please note, because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill:
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1fl oz)of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of sccops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful
- Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Cow and Gate 3 Follow-On Milk is for babies over the age of six months only. It should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care. It is only for babies over six months, as part of a mixed diet.
When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Always read the instructions in full before using Cow and Gate 3 Follow-On Milk.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium carbonate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Iron sulphate, L-tryptophan, Inositol, Vitamin E, L-isoleucine, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Zinc sulphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, L-cysteine hydrochloride, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-carnitine, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||8.5g|
|of which lactose||8.3g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|Vitamin E||1.2mg α-TE|