Aptamil with Pronutra+ Growing Up Milk 4. 2-3 Years 800g is specially formulated to meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 2 years on. With the continuous research in infant and toddler nutrition this formula has been specifically tailored to support your child's nutritional requirements at every stage of development. Just 2 beakers a day provides 100% of their needed amount.
Aptamil with Pronutra+ Growing Up Milk 4. is a unique blend of patented ingredients.GOS/FOS (9:1) special carbohydrates + LCP's (DHA/AA) containing Omega 3 and Omega 6 + Vitamins A,C & D enriched with Iron to support normal cognitive development.
Aptamil with Pronutra+ Growing Up Milk 4. contains a unique blend of prebiotic galacto- and fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS). These are special carbohydrates that pass beyond the tummy into the gut and encourage your toddler's friendly bacteria to thrive. Aptamil 4 is also nutritionally tailored to your child's stage, containing the essential vitamins and extra iron they need to complement their daily dietary requirements.
- To support bone developement.
- Delivers 100% of your toddlers daily dietary Vitamin D requirements
- Nutritionally tailored 2 years of age +.
- Contains LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- Vitamins A, C, and D enriched with iron.
- Gluten free.
- Low in sodium.
- Halal approved.
Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Galacto-Oligiosaccharides (GOS)(from milk), Whey Products (De-mineralised Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate)(from milk), Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Milk Flavouring, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Pantotheric Acid, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1.
Allergy advice: Milk, Fish, Soy.
Directions for Use:
Preparing and storing your toddler's drink.
- Wash hands and sterilise all untensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz boiled cooled water into a clean beaker.Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker.Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Mix well for 10 seconds to dissolve powder. Replace the lid on the beaker. Check the temperature and drink immediately.
Make each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours. Do not heat feeds in the microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your toddlers's feed.
Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your toddelr's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your toddler's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||5.1g|
|of which lactose||4.7g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
|of which unsaturates||1.4g|
|of which LCPs||0.02mg|
|of which Docosahexenoic acid||0.012mg|
|of which Arachidonic acid||0.001mg|
|Vitamin E||1.0mg α-TE|
| Product code: 3645744
Price: £11.25 (incl