| ||Not Nice To Lice, is a non-toxic, water-based, head lice solution containing protease enzymes. It safely removes head lice in 10 to 15 minutes and is also recommended for use on babies, and pregnant or nursing mothers. This is a safe product that does not use traditional pesticide based ingredients and therefore is recommended for all the family.
Resistance to traditional pesticide preparations is a problem and the Not Nice To Lice range of products offers an excellent alternative to traditional pesticide-based head lice treatments.
"I found Not Nice to Lice at the Education Show and fully endorse the product... I cannot recommend Not Nice to Lice more highly!"
Mrs L Steele, Headteacher - Glemsford CP School, Suffolk.