Click on image to enlarge
Price: £10.99 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Canesten Cream Combi Internal and External Creams clears the cause and symptoms of thrush fast. A vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms: whitish, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva.
This pack contains a slim applicator with 5g of 10% Clotrimazole (w/w) cream to treat the internal cause of vaginal thrush and a tube of soothing cream (2% Clotrimazole w/w) for relief of the external itching.
Do not use Canesten Cream Combi Internal & External Creams but consult your doctor if this is the first time you have had symptoms of vaginal thrush.
Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections.
Directions (Ages 16 to 60): Insert the contents of the pre-filled applicator into the vagina preferably at night and apply the external cream thinly to the affected area 2 or 3 times a day. If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor.
FOR USE IN AND AROUND THE VAGINA ONLY
Do not use the internal or external cream if:
Do not use the internal or external cream, and see your doctor as soon as possible, if you have any of the following symptoms:
- you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product or other vaginal treatments for thrush
- you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- you have had more than 2 episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months
- you or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease
- irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge
- ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva
- lower abdominal pain
- pain or difficulty in passing urine
- fever or chills
- feeling sick or vomiting
- a foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment