Express Chemist Online Pharmacy
    Anaesthetics by Brand - Buy Online from Express Chemist UK Pharmacy
    
My Orders  |  Site Map
Main Menu > Pharmacy Medicines > Anaesthetics > Anaesthetics by Brand

Anaesthetics by Brand

Anaesthetics by Brand A-Z Anaesthetic Brand

Topical anaesthetics are a type of medicine used to numb areas of the skin that would otherwise feel pain. Such as when needles are inserted into a vein for giving an injection or taking a blood sample.

A-Z Anaesthetic Brand:           
 
Ametop Ametop: Ametop gel is a topical anaesthesia which numbs the surface of the skin, preventing pain from the insertion of needles. From the manufacturers Smith & Nephew and containing 4%w/w Tetracaine.   More >>>
 
Cryogesic Cryogesic: Cryogesic is a fast-acting vapo-coolant spray that provides rapid, transient, topical analgesia for minor invasive procedures. Contains Ethyl Chloride B.P. Effect lasts for about 30 - 45 seconds.   More >>>
 
EMLA EMLA: Topical local anaesthetic creams containing 2.5% Lidocaine and 2.5% Prilocaine. A total 5% local anaesthetic suitable for numbing the skin surface prior to needles and injections. Suitable for use on children and babies.   More >>>
 
Xylocaine Xylocaine: Topical anaesthetic metered pump spray that can also be used in the mouth prior to dental work or operations on the throat/mouth. Containing the local anaesthetic; Lidocaine Ph. Eur 10mg that should take effect in 1-5 minutes.   More >>>
 
Return to the Pharmacy Medicines page
Return to the Anaesthetics page
Return to the Express Chemist main page


Can't find what you are looking for? Search this site:
Anaesthetics by Brand - Buy Online from Express Chemist UK Pharmacy

Anaesthetics
EMLA Cream
Ametop Gel




Credit Cards Accepted

We are a responsible online chemist and offer an efficient, confidential service. All of our items are delivered in plain, sealed boxes or padded envelopes, with no advertising outside whatsoever.

Favourites: AlliAlpecinCanestenCuranailFreedermGlucosamineImodiumInfacolNicoretteNiquitinRegaineZoviraxmore...

Links: vision3k

© Paydens Ltd T/A Express Chemist 2015. Unauthorised use of images and text contained within this site is prohibited. Though we are an online pharmacy, information contained on this web site is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare professional such as your doctor or a pharmacist. Always read the label and all product packaging before use.