Click on image to enlarge
Price: £23.95 (incl
XLS Medical Tablets 60 is a category lla medical device, and a clinically proven weight control treatment. It has been specifically designed for the treatment and prevention of excess weight and general weight management.
XLS Medical Tablets 60 complement your lifestyle to help you become a healthy eater, as healthy eating is the key to successful weight management. With the help of XLS Medical you will be able to reduce your body's absorption rate of calories from fat and carbohydrates and manage appetite while you enjoy your meal.
- 60 Tablets.
- Naturally derived, gentle on the system.
- Helps to lose up to 3 times more weight.
- Assists in the reduction of sweet cravings and appetite.
- Also contains essential fat soluble vitamins.
- Contains active ingredient and patented fat binder, Litramine.
XLS 60 Tablets contain a patented fat binder, Litramine, which is rich in fibre. This fibre-complex is made from the dried leaves of cactus and is partly insoluble and partly soluble. It differs from orlistat, as it binds with fat contained in foods and becomes a large sticky fat-fibre complex. This complex becomes too large for the small intestine to absorb so is eventually removed from the body naturally, by normal bowel movements.
XLS Medical does not contain any added artificial colourings, flavourings, salt or preservatives. There are also no ingredients contained of animal origin.
Directions for Use:
- Active Ingredient: Litramine, a patented fibre complex of organic plant source (prickly pear).
- Other Ingredients: Vitamin A-acetate (Retinol), Vitamin D3 (Chloecalciferol), Vitamin E-acetate (Alpha-Tocopherol).
- Excipients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin.
Take 2 XLS Fat Binder tablets with liquid after each main meal. If you are consuming a very high fat meal, take 3 tablets. Do not exceed 6 tablets daily.
You can safely continue using XLS after you have reached your target weight, for example after having consumed a high calorie rich meal, in order to prevent weight gain.
In accordance with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC, a break of 3-5 days is recommended after every four weeks of consumption of this class lla medical device product.
Please consult your doctor before taking XLS Medical Fat Binder:
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Only for use for those over 18 years of age, with a BMI of 18.5 or above.
- Do not take if your BMI score is below 18.5
- Do not take XLS during pregnancy, if you think you are pregnant or during breastfeeding.
- XLS Medical Fat Binder contains trace amounts of of oxalic acids, which are found in many other green vegetables. If you have kidney disease or kidney stones, avoid taking XLS on a regular basis.
- Do not take within 2 hours of taking a fat-soluble medicine (e.g. oral contraceptive pill).
- Do not take if you eat liver or liver products once a week; with other retinol-containing products.
- This product contains vitamin A as retinol.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not take if you are at risk of osteoporosis (postmenopausal women and older people).
- If any medical condition exists.
- If you use cholesterol-reducing medication.
- If you are diabetic, as XLS supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks.
| Product code: 3671328
Price: £23.95 (incl