Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.99 (incl
Wellman Original is an advanced one-a-day tablet which provides nutrients that men of all ages may require to maintain energy release, speed and mental alertness, or to help maintain reproductive health.
Wellman contains a comprehensive formulation of over 29 essential bio-elements that provide more than 100% of certain nutrients, plus additional Amino Acids, Co-enzyme Q10, Ginseng, and L-Carnitine. It is a simple, no-fuss solution for men who want to help maintain health in an otherwise hectic and demanding lifestyle, achieve optimum sports potential or help safeguard reproductive health.
- 30 tablets.
- To help maintain health, vitality and energy release.
- Suitable for men of all ages.
- A simple, no-fuss solution for men who want to help maintain health in an otherwise hectic and demanding lifestyle.
- Contains a comprehensive formulation of over 29 essential bio-elements.
- Specifically formulated for men.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- No salt or yeast.
- Gluten free.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Unlike many general multivitamins, the nutrient levels in Wellman Original have been specifically formulated for men and provide a healthy amount of the their recommended daily allowance.
Benefits of Wellman Original
- Lifestyle: Men's lives are placed under additional demands by stress, alcohol consumption, smoking, poor diet or lack of physical exercise. Wellman Original contains Magnesium and Vitamin B complex to help with the efficient release of energy from food. Wellman also contains a comprehensive array of nutrients to safeguard health which means that no additional multivitamin supplements are required.
- Reproductive Health: Research states men lose an estimated 5mg of Zinc each time they ejaculate. Poor nutrition tends to be the reason for falling sperm count in men, so a regular intake of Zinc may help maintain the functional life span of ejaculated sperm.
- Immune System: Contains Bioflavonoids and Vitamin E, to help defend against harmful free radicals, which can damage cells. Magnesium and Vitamin C are also included for times of stress, when physical factors may affect the body's resistance to infection.
- Sport and Excercise: Antioxidants are regarded as an important factor by endurance athletes as they protect against the increased production of free radicals. This usually occurs during aerobic exercise and the inclusion of vitamins C, E, Amino Acids and Gingseng, will help provide all-round support.
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid Glyceryl & Tristearate), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, Purified Talc, Natural Source Colours Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), L-Arginine,Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, L-Methionine, Ferrous Fumarate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin A (Acetate Acacia, Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Manganese Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Riboflavin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Siberian Ginseng Extract, Copper Sulphate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Directions for Use:
Take one Wellman Original tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. To be taken on a full stomach.
- Do not chew the tablet.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
| Product code: 2246338
Price: £6.99 (incl