Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.20 (incl
Sorry, this product is no longer available.|
Tommee-Tippee Training Straw Cup 7m+ Pink has a flip-up straw that makes drinking easy and helps support baby's oral development. This Tommee-Tippee Straw Cup is also handy if lifting and tipping is tricky.
Directions of Use:
- Non spill.
- Flip-up straw.
- Dishwasher safe.
- BPA free.
1. Take off plastic topping, and untwist the cup lid.
2. Fill cup up with drink.
3. Twist back on the cup lid.
4. Pull back the cups spout as far as it can go, and enjoy!
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use spouts or straws as a soother. Continous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Not suitable for microwave use apart from sterilising.