Thermoskin Wrist/Hand Brace
Wrist/Hand Brace Sizes
Thermoskin Wrist/Hand Brace with a metal splint positioned at 25 degrees and Velcro locking straps allows for increased circulation and provides the protection and support needed for treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
About Thermoskin Technology:
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery.
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature.
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle.
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and perspiration control via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
To find the best fit, measure evenly around wrist joint.
Position the brace so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist.
The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm.
Wrap the Velcro straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury.
This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions.
Should a irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.