Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.20 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Professional quality colour for warm browns. Schwarzkopf colour refresher mousse is an easy to use in-shower application for use after shampooing. With gradual grey blend effect the gentle foam brightens and conditions your colour.
- With gradual grey blend effect.
- Refreshes colour and gloss.
- Ready to use foam for easy application.
- Takes 3 minutes.
- Up to 6 applications.
Preparation and Usage:
Apply after shampooing. Shake the can well, spray into the hand
Spread evenly from roots to tips. Rinse and wash the hands
Leave in for 3 minutes, rinse.
Aqua, Butane, Propane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride,
PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Parfum, N,N'-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-2-Nitro-p-Phenylenediamine, Isobutane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,HC Blue No. 12, 3-Nitro-p-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Ethanolamine,Citric Acid, HC Yellow No. 2, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate,
Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene,
Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
you have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
Keep out of reach of children.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Use in well ventilated places.