Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.40 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Safe and Sound Temporary Tooth Filling is ideal to help fill in a tooth filling for a short period of time, without having the trouble of trying to fit in a dentist appointment.
Directions of Use:
- Zinc Oxide based material.
- Sufficient for around 10 fillings.
- Ideal product to treat your filling yourself.
- Lasts up to 28 days.
- Place a small amount of tooth filling into cavity and gently bite into place, or use enclosed spatula to pack material into cavity.
- Do not over fill cavity as any high points, protruding into the biting area, may cause temporary filling to crumble. The correct amount will allow jaws to close normally, without teeth from opposing jaw touching material.
- Avoid biting, chewing or over salivation for 15 minutes.
- Always seek qualified dental advice as soon as possible and do not use for very large or very painful fillings.
- Do not put unused material back into container.
- In low temperatures material may harden in container and become difficult to remove from the tube, soften by warming container in hand before use.
- Replace cap securely after use.
- Tooth filling is not an adhesive and will not bond to the surface of the tooth. The cavity must have sufficient undercut for the material to "key" into position and to hold in place once hardened.
- Avoid over-filling the cavity with tooth filling material as this may cause a high point. This high point may result in undue pressure on the material during chewing or eating, causing it to crumble.
- To allow material to harden correctly, gently close jaws in a comfortable position for around 15 minutes and avoid over salivation and touching the material with the tongue.
- Temporary tooth filling material is not intended to last more than 28 days in the mouth.