Click on image to enlarge
Price: £2.30 (incl
Rennie Sugar Free is a mint flavour antacid tablet that quickly relieves indisgestion, hyperacidity, upset stomach, dyspepsia, flatulence, biliousness, heartburn, gastritis, indisgestion during pregnancy and indisgestion caused by overindulgence in food and drink. Rennie Sugar Free tablets contain calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate to help neutralise excess stomach acid and provide fast effective relief.
Rennie Sugar Free tablets 24 are also available in a larger box of 48 tablets.
- 24 white, square tablets.
- Small and chewable, no water necessary.
- Spearmint flavour.
- Provides fast effective relief from indigestion and heartburn.
- Relieves flatulence and upset stomachs.
- Soothes indigestion during pregnancy.
- Contains 680mg Calcium Carbonate.
- Contains 80mg Heavy Magnesium Carbonate.
- Sugar free.
- Contains Sorbitol.
Adults and children over 12, chew or suck 2 tablets as required, preferably 1 hour after meals and before bedtime. For heartburn an extra 2 tablets may be taken between these times. These doses mau also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Do not take more than 10 tablets a day. Prelonged use should be avoided. If symptoms persist after 14 day consult your pharmacist or doctor.
Do not use for a prolonged amount of time.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Do NOT take Rennie Sugar Free if:
- You have severe kidney disease.
- If you are allergic/hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you have high calcium levels in the urine or kidney stones, high calcium levels or low phosphate levels in the blood.
Calcium Carbonate 680mg and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate 80mg. Other Ingredients: Sorbitol (E420), Magnesium Stearate, Potato Starch, Pregelatinised Maize Starch, Talc, Spearmint Flavour, Liquid Paraffin, Saccharin Sodium.
| Product code: 2911410
Price: £2.30 (incl