Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.25 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Pollenase allergy & hayfever tablets are used for the relief of symptoms of hayfever, runny nose and itch eyes caused by house dust mites and pet allergy. Pollenase can also be taken for skin allergies such as hives, itching and rash in adults and children over six years of age.
For oral use only, to be swallowed whole with water.
Adults and Children aged 12 years an above:
10mg once daily.
Children ages 6 to 12 years:
5mg twice daily(a half tablet twice daily)
Do not exceed the stated dose
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- If symptoms persist contact your doctor.
- Not for use in children under 6 years of age.
- No recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding.
- If you have kidney problems, consult your doctor before taking these tablets.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or convulsions, consult your doctor before taking these Pollenase tablets.
Pollenase allergy & hayfever relief tablets do not normally cause drowsiness at the recommended dose. However, individuals react differently, so if affected, you should not drive or operate machinery.
Each film-coated tablet contains: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg. These tablets also contain lactose.