Click on image to enlarge
Price: £4.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning and wearing contact lenses.
Optrex Contact lens Eye Drops:
Directions for Use:
- Moisturise dry eyes for long-lasting comfort.
- Eye drops can be applied directly to the eyes, without removing lenses first.
- Suitable for everyday use.
Adults and children (12+)
1. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye, when required.
3. blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
4. Replace the bottle top and close tightly after use.
Children must be supervised by an adult.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by a doctor or eye practitioner.
If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist.
Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Do not swallow the solution.
If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, PEG 8000, Boric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, potassium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide.