Multi-Mam Care For Breastfeeding Mothers
• Related Catagories
Breastfeeding may be ideal, but it's not always easy.
Breastfeeding is great for mother and baby but can cause swollen tender breasts, sore and cracked nipples. Nipple tenderness can be caused by the baby's latch or positioning when feeding.
Multi-Mam compresses and balm are perfect self help products as they will soothe, speed up healing and help prevent against infection. If you are unsure seek advice from your healthcare specialist or GP as you may have an infection that needs antibiotics. Please take a look at information on Mastitis.
Multi-Mam Nipple Balm:
- Are soft pads filled with 2QR-complex gel (a molecule extracted from the Aloe Vera plant).
- Have an immediate soothing effect.
- Reduce swelling.
- Speed up healing.
- Help protect against infection.
- Moisturises dry cracked nipples.
- restores skin fats lost by breastfeeding.
- Lanolin free therefore easy to apply to tender skin.
- Natural, free from preservatives, colourings
- Does not contain harsh chemicals or animal ingredients.
- No need to be washed off before feeding.