Click on image to enlarge
Price: £10.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Movicol Ready to Take oral solution in sachet is a laxative for the treatment of constipation. Suitable for adults, adolescents and the elderly. Movicol oral solution softens the stool and bulks it slightly encouraging bowel movement even if you have been constipated for a long time.
Directions of use:
- 30 sachets.
- Premixed so you can drink straight from the sachets.
- For the relief of constipation.
- Can be used to relieve faecal impaction (very bad constipation).
- Also available in powder sachets.
- Suitable for those over the age of 12 years old.
- Can be taken during pregnancy (however, do ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this product)
Drink directly from the sachet (no need to dilute). Not suitable for anyone under the age of 12. This medicine can be taken any time of day with or without food.
If condition worsens or doesn't improve after the time periods stated below, consult your doctor.
Adults, adolescents and elderly: Drink 1-3 sachets daily (depending on your response to Movicol), divided throughout according.
Extended use (roughly 2 weeks): up to 2 sachets per day.
For Faecal impaction:
Adults, adolescents and elderly: 8 sachets daily, all of which should be consumed within a six hour period for up to 3 days if required.
Please ensure you read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this product.
- This medicine is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not take if you have a blockage of the intestine, perforated gut wall, severe inflammatory bowel disease or are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
Each sachet contains: Magrocol 3350 (13.125g), Sodium Chloride (0.3508g), Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (0.1786g), Potassium Chloride (0.0502g).
Also contains strawberry banana flavouring (including celery).