Click on image to enlarge
Price: £17.95 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Medicare's Non-contact thermometer is a fast, accurate infrared thermometer with convenient features to help you monitor your child's temperature, with ease.
- 32 memory spaces.
- °C/°F switchable.
- Beeps at end of measurement.
- Automatic switch off.
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries which are included.
- Move hair and wipe any perspiration from the forehead, if present.
- Point thermometer 3-5cm away from the forehead. Aim for the right temporal region.
- Press and release the 'ON/SCAN' button. Read temperature instantly.
Body 36.4 °c = Normal body temperature
Body 37.8°c = Elevated
Body 38.58°c= High