Click on image to enlarge
Price: £6.49 (incl
L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss 515 Chocolate Truffle - Cheryl's shade - enriches your natural hair colour with a rich chocolate truffle shade. L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss 515 Chocolate Truffle is Ideal for light brown to dark brown hair. L'oreal's Casting Crème Gloss contains new luminising conditioner inspired by professional Brazilian glossing treatments, giving your hair long lasting glossy shine. This no ammonia hair colourant gives your hair visible shimmering tones, glossy shine and blends away grey.
If you select a shade that is darker than your natural hair colour, the colour may take longer to fully wash out. On grey hair, colour appears lighter. On natural red hair, colour may give a slightly red result.
- Easy + clean to apply, even for beginners.
- Lasts up to 28 washes.
- No ammonia.
- Contains luminising conditioner
and Royal Jelly for 4x extra glossy shine.
- Blends away greys.
- Helps seal the cuticles and protects the hair fibre to keep hair smooth and silky hair.
- Pack contains: Tube of creme colourant (48ml), Tube of development creme (72)ml, Bottle of new luminising conditioner with royal jelly (60ml), Pair of gloves, Instruction leaflet.
- Enriches natural hair colour, ideal for light to dark brown hair.
- Lightly fragrance.
*See pack for instructions. Please read leaflet fully before use.*
PRODUCT NOT INTENDED TO BE USED ON CHILDREN (UNDER 16).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hair colourants can cause reactions which in rare cases can be severe.
- "Black Henna" Tattos may increase your risk of allergic reaction to this product.
- Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you have already used colouring products before.
- Do not colour your hair if there is a rash on your face or have a sensitive, irritated or damage scalp.
- Do not use this product if you have had a reaction to "Black Henna" tattoos or colourant in the past.
- If in any doubt as to whether or not to use this product consult a medical professional before use.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact is made rinse eyes immediately with clean water.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Wear suitable glove as the ones provided in this pack.
- The developer creme contains hydrogen peroxide.
- The creme colourant contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after using this product before using a relaxer, having a perm or a straightening process on your hair.
1042710 - Creme Colourant:
Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, deceth-3, laureth-12, ethanlamine, oleth-30, lauric acid, polyquaternium-6, glycol disterate, sodium metasilicate, hexadimethrine chloride, soloca dimethyl solulate (nano)/silicadimethyl silylate, C177491/ironoxides, C177891/titanium dioxide, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, p-aminophenol, 2-amino-3-hydroxypyridine, ascorbic acid, mica, sodium metabisulfite, thiolactic acid, thioglycerin, toluene-2, 5-diamine, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-methylresorcinol, pentasodium pentetate, carbomer, resorcinol, parfum/fragrance, (F.I.L C26558/22).
437046 - Developer Creme:
aqua/water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stannate, trideceth-2 carboxamide MEA, pentasodium pentetate, phosphoric acid, cetearath-25, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, glycerin, (F.I.L C11321/9).
1177602 B - Luminising Conditioner with Royal Jelly:
Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, PEG-180, myristylalcohol, cetyl esters, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 17200/RED33, CI 19160/YELLOW5, mica, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenocyethanol, acetic acid, trideceth-10, dimethicone, limonene, linalool, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, amodimethicone, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, citronellol, BHT, hexyl cinnamal, glycerin, amyl cinnamal, royal jelly, (F.I.L. C179599/2)
| Product code: 3230463
Price: £6.49 (incl