Click on image to enlarge
Price: £5.35 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
HealthAid Pregnazon is a carefully formulated and balanced supplement that combines Folic Acid and 21 other beneficial nutrients to provide optimum support both mother and baby before, during and after pregnancy.
Directions for Use:
- 30 Tablets
- Provides 21 optimum nutrients for before, during and after pregnancy
- Provides the recommended daily intake of Folic Acid (400ug)
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Free From Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
Take one HealthAid Pregnazon Pregnazon tablet daily with a main meal. Pregnazon® should only be taken on a full stomach.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Not suitable for children.
- As with all food supplements, this is not to be used to substitute a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Iron (ferrous fumarate), Zinc Citrate, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), Niacin (nicotinamide), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate,), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, glycerine), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Rutin, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Thiamin (Thiamine HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Copper Citrate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone, acacia gum, sucrose), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established.
|Nutritional Information||Per Tablet(Avg.)||NRV%|
|Vitamin D (200iu)||5μg||100|
|Vitamin E (37iu)||25mg||208|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||4mg||364|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||3mg||214|
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)||20mg||125|